The Ultimate Guide to Unarmed Self Defense is a comprehensive guide to the most efficient and effective techniques, training methods, and strategies required for functional self defense. If you like this website, you'll love the book, regardless if you're new to self defense or an advanced martial artist. Beginners will find everything they need to learn unarmed self defense, and advanced martial artists will find new techniques and training methods more effective than anything they've ever learned. In addition to physical techniques, awareness and prevention are also covered in great detail.
- The difference between self defense and martial arts
- What constitutes legal self defense
- The nature of physical violence
- Avoidance, awareness, and prevention
- How to be a bad target
- How to recognize warning signs and pre-attack indicators
- How to prevent an attack through distance, evasion, and de-escalation
- The best training methods available
- What works and what doesn't
- The pros and cons of different training methods
- Solo training
- Partner training
- Training in natural environments
- Adrenal issues
- Multiple opponents
- The most efficient and effective techniques
- Default responses for any attack
- Solid strategies for implementation
- Palm strikes, kicks, knees, elbows, joint breaks, throws, and much more
Techniques and training methods are presented as taught in private lessons and hundreds of easy to follow photos with directional arrows and ghost imaging make learning from the book easier than ever.
The Ultimate Guide to Unarmed Self Defense also includes chapters on environmental applications, physical and mental fitness, and frequently asked questions. You will not find a book that is easier to learn from.
*Note: The e-book version of the Ultimate Guide to Unarmed Self Defense is a PDF e-book, optimized for printing or viewing on a desktop, laptop, or tablet. It can be uploaded to an e-reader (Kindle, Nook, etc.), but due to the large number of images, viewing on a full sized screen is ideal. I chose to use the PDF format instead of a .mobi or other e-reader format in order to maintain the quality and layout of the images for instructional purposes. Due to the high number of high quality images, the book is 123MB.